OUR HISTORY

Rowand's Fish Market opened its doors in the summer of 1959 by Elliott Rowand.

 

Originally the Cabot street bridge stopped right in front of the store but the construction of the new bridge forced the store to move to north Beverly for a brief time in 1992.

‚Äč

The store has been run and maintained by the Rowand family for over 50 years. They spend the summers at the Salem farmers market selling their famous lobster rolls and other favorite items from the store.